- The oldest college in the district having diverse courses such as BA, BSc., B.Com, B.Voc., BBA, BCA, PGDCA, and MA in English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Economics.
- More than 80% of rural students and more than 50% of students are girls.
- Subjective societies in every department for the promotion of academic and co-curricular activities
- The whole campus is under the surveillance of CCTV cameras
- Career guidance and counseling cell to provide guidance to students for various career options and coaching
- Well established library and computer library
- First College in Chamba district to be NAAC accreditation (B+ grade)
- Online admission process.