Skip to content (Press Enter)
Rules of Admission
- Admission will be made on the recommendation of admission committee.
- Admission will be strictly on fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
- All admissions will be provisional subject to be approval of Vice-Chancellor H.P.U. Shimla.
- All terms and conditions of the admission and fee structure can be changed or modified as per directions of HPU Shimla/H.P. Govt.
- A candidate seeking admission will be accompanied by his/her parents/guardian at the time of admission.
- A student must produce original certificates at the time of admission.
- A candidate having a gap of one or more years in their studies will have to submit an Affidavit explaining the reason.
- Girl student seeking admission in any class must bring an attested copy of H.P bonafide certificate to avail themselves of fee concession (Tuition fee only).
- A candidate expelled by any college/ university or found involved in any Indisciplinary activities in the preceding year (s) will not be admitted in the college.
- If the student gets admission by furnishing incorrect information or by concealing the facts, his/her admission will be cancelled on detection of such fault by the College/University.
- Inspite of the eligibility for admission, the Principal can refuse admission if the conduct of the student has not been up to the mark during previous year.
- The Principal reserves the right to reject or cancel the admission of any student without assigning any reason (s) or explanation if situation warrants so.